Table Of Contents
- 1 About The Archangels
- 1.1 B ook of Enoch CHapter 87
- 1.2 Book of Enoch Chapter 88.
- 1.3 The binding and conquering of Satan.
- 1.4 God has given His saints authority to bind angels and demons.
- 1.5 Resources
- 1.6 Like this:
- 1.7 Related
About The Archangels
In this portion of the dream vision, Enoch reveals about The Archangels and their response to the fallen angels.
ook of Enoch CHapter 87
The Advent of the Seven Archangels.
1. And again I saw how they began to gore each other and to devour each other, and the earth began to cry aloud.
2. And I raised mine eyes again to heaven, and I saw in the vision,
and behold there came forth from heaven beings who were like white men:
and four went forth from that place and three with them.
3. And those three that had last come forth grasped me by my hand and took me up, away from the generations of the earth,
and raised me up to a lofty place, and showed me a tower raised high above the earth, and all the hills were lower.
4. And one said unto me:
‘Remain here till thou seest everything that befalls those elephants, camels, and asses, and the stars and the oxen, and all of them.’
Book of Enoch Chapter 88.
The Punishment of the Fallen Angels by the Archangels.
1. And I saw one of those four who had come forth first, and he seized that first star which had fallen from the heaven,
and bound it hand and foot and cast it into an abyss: now that abyss was narrow and deep, and horrible and dark.
2. And one of them drew a sword, and gave it to those elephants and camels and asses: then they began to smite each other, and the whole earth quaked because of them.
3. And as I was beholding in the vision, lo, one of those four who had come forth stoned (them) from heaven,
and gathered and took all the great stars whose privy members were like those of horses,
and bound them all hand and foot, and cast them in an abyss of the earth.
The binding and conquering of Satan.
Rev 12:7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more,
till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?