Table Of Contents
The Book of Enoch: Third Parable overview
The Book of Enoch Audio: Third Parable is written in chapters 58 – 59. The parable highlights are:
The blessedness of the Saints.
The Light and the Thunder.
The Book of Enoch: Third Parable – Chapter 58
The Blessedness of the Saints.
1. And I began to speak the third Parable concerning the righteous and elect.
2. Blessed are ye, ye righteous and elect,
For glorious shall be your lot.
3. And the righteous shall be in the light of the sun.
And the elect in the light of eternal life:
The days of their life shall be unending,
And the days of the holy without number.
5. And after this it shall be said to the holy in heaven
That they should seek out the secrets of righteousness, the heritage of faith:
For it has become bright as the sun upon earth,
And the darkness is past.
6. And there shall be a light that never endeth,
And to a limit (lit. ‘number’) of days they shall not come,
For the darkness shall first have been destroyed,
[And the light established before the Lord of Spirits]
And the light of uprightness established for ever before the Lord of Spirits.
The Book of Enoch: Third Parable – Chapter 59
The Lights and the Thunder..
[1. In those days mine eyes saw the secrets of the lightnings, and of the lights, and the judgements they execute (lit. ‘their judgement’): and they lighten for a blessing or a curse as the Lord of Spirits willeth.
2. And there I saw the secrets of the thunder, and how when it resounds above in the heaven, the sound thereof is heard, and he caused me to see the judgements executed on the earth, whether they be for well-being and blessing, or for a curse according to the word of the Lord of Spirits.
3. And after that all the secrets of the lights and lightnings were shown to me, and they lighten for blessing and for satisfying.]