Table Of Contents
- 1 About the Book Of Enoch Audio First Parable
- 1.1 Book of Enoch Audio The First Parable: Chapter 38.
- 1.2 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 39
- 1.3 Book Of Enoch Audio Chapter 40
- 1.4 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 41
- 1.5 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 43
- 1.6 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 44
About the Book Of Enoch Audio First Parable
The Book of Enoch Audio: First Parable is one of three visions seen. The vision contains twelve highlights:
1. Blessings of the righteous and the Coming Judgement of the Wicked.
2. Information about the rebel Angels who left Heaven descended to earth and mixed their seed with women. The wrath of God against them is revealed. This is cross-referenced in Genesis 6.
4. Christ is also revealed as The Elect One of righteousness and of faith.
5. Enoch said that he longed to dwell in this place of righteousness. This reminds us of the Psalmist talking about dwelling in the Presence of the Lord. We too must long for Righteousness.
6. Four Archangels and their roles are revealed. They are Archagnel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel, and Archangel Phanuel. These four Archangels are spoken about in Zechariah 6:5:
And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.
7. The term the Lord of Spirits is revealed in the Book of Enoch multiple times. The Lord of Spirits is also spoken about in the Holy Bible as:
8. The God of the spirits of all flesh (Numbers 16: 22; Num 27:16).
Father of spirits (Hebrews 12: 8).
9. The phrase “the Satans” is very interesting and also emerges several times in the Book of Enoch. The phrase refers to ruling spirits in The Kingdom of Darkness. Other texts in the Book of Enoch names the rules in the dark kingdom.
Here is one example from Daniel 10:20:
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
10. Enoch spoke about the Mansions of the Elect. Christ confirmed in John 14:2:
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
11. The dwellings of Wisdom and Unrighteousness are revealed. There is a detailed parallel in Proverbs 1: 20 – 33:
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
12. Details about astronomy and geography are revealed. These include the sun, moon, and others.
Book of Enoch Audio The First Parable: Chapter 38.
The First Parable – Blessings of the righteous and the Coming Judgement of the Wicked.
When the congregation of the righteous shall appear,
And sinners shall be judged for their sins,
And shall be driven from the face of the earth:
2. And when the Righteous One shall appear before the eyes of the righteous,
Whose elect works hang upon the Lord of Spirits,
And light shall appear to the righteous and the elect who dwell on the earth, p. 57
Where then will be the dwelling of the sinners,
And where the resting-place of those who have denied the Lord of Spirits?
It had been good for them if they had not been born.
3. When the secrets of the righteous shall be revealed and the sinners judged,
And the godless driven from the presence of the righteous and elect,
4. From that time those that possess the earth shall no longer be powerful and exalted:
And they shall not be able to behold the face of the holy,
For the Lord of Spirits has caused His light to appear
On the face of the holy, righteous, and elect.
5. Then shall the kings and the mighty perish
And be given into the hands of the righteous and holy.
6. And thenceforward none shall seek for themselves mercy from the Lord of Spirits
For their life is at an end.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 39
Rebel Angels leave heaven, descend to earth and mix their seed with women – the wrath of God.
1. [And it †shall come to pass in those days that elect and holy children †will descend from the high heaven, and their seed †will become one with the children of men.
2. And in those days Enoch received books of zeal and wrath, and books of disquiet and expulsion.]
And mercy shall not be accorded to them, saith the Lord of Spirits.
The Abode of the Righteous and of the Elect One: the Praises of the Blessed
3. And in those days a whirlwind carried me off from the earth,
And set me down at the end of the heavens.
4. And there I saw another vision, the dwelling-places of the holy,
And the resting-places of the righteous.
5. Here mine eyes saw their dwellings with His righteous angels,
And their resting-places with the holy.
And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men,
And righteousness flowed before them as water,
And mercy like dew upon the earth:
Thus it is amongst them for ever and ever.
The Elect One of righteousness and of faith.
6a. And in that place mine eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith,
7a. And I saw his dwelling-place under the wings of the Lord of Spirits.
6b. And righteousness shall prevail in his days,
And the righteous and elect shall be without number before Him for ever and ever.
7b. And all the righteous and elect before Him shall be †strong† as fiery lights,
And their mouth shall be full of blessing,
And their lips extol the name of the Lord of Spirits,
And righteousness before Him shall never fail,
[And uprightness shall never fail before Him.]
Enoch longs to dwell in this place of righteousness.
8. There I wished to dwell,
And my spirit longed for that dwelling-place:
And there heretofore hath been my portion,
For so has it been established concerning me before the Lord of Spirits.
9. In those days I praised and extolled the name of the Lord of Spirits with blessings and praises, because He hath destined me for blessing and glory according to the good pleasure of the Lord of Spirits.
11. And before Him there is no ceasing. He knows before the world was created what is for ever and what will be from generation unto generation.
12. Those who sleep not bless Thee: they stand before Thy glory and bless, praise, and extol, saying: “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of Spirits: He filleth the earth with spirits.”‘
13. And here my eyes saw all those who sleep not: they stand before Him and bless and say: ‘Blessed be Thou, and blessed be the name of the Lord for ever and ever.’
14. And my face was changed; for I could no longer behold.
Book Of Enoch Audio Chapter 40
Four Archangels – Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and Phanuel; Lord of Spirits, the Satans.
1. And after that I saw thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand, I saw a multitude beyond number and reckoning, who stood before the Lord of Spirits.
2. And on the four sides of the Lord of Spirits I saw four presences, different from those that sleep not, and I learnt their names: for the angel that went with me made known to me their names, and showed me all the hidden things.
3. And I heard the voices of those four presences as they uttered praises before the Lord of glory.
4. The first voice blesses the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.
5. And the second voice I heard blessing the Elect One and the elect ones who hang upon the Lord of Spirits.
6. And the third voice I heard pray and intercede for those who dwell on the earth and supplicate in the name of the Lord of Spirits.
7. And I heard the fourth voice fending off the Satans and forbidding them to come before the Lord of Spirits to accuse them who dwell on the earth.
8. After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who showed me everything that is hidden: ‘Who are these four presences which I have seen and whose words I have heard and written down?’
9. And he said to me: ‘This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael:
and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.’
And these are the four angels of the Lord of Spirits and the four voices I heard in those days.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 41
Mansions of the Elect
1. And after that I saw all the secrets of the heavens, and how the kingdom is divided, and how the actions of men are weighed in the balance.
2. And there I saw the mansions of the elect and the mansions of the holy, and mine eyes saw there all the sinners being driven from thence which deny the name of the Lord of Spirits,
and being dragged off: and they could not abide because of the punishment which proceeds from the Lord of Spirits.
Astronomical Secrets: thunder, lightning, winds, clouds, dew. sun, moon, light, and darkness
3. And there mine eyes saw the secrets of the lightning and of the thunder, and the secrets of the winds, how they are divided to blow over the earth, and the secrets of the clouds and dew, and there I saw from whence they proceed in that place and from whence they saturate the dusty earth.
4. And there I saw closed chambers out of which the winds are divided, the chamber of the hail and winds, the chamber of the mist, and of the clouds, and the cloud thereof hovers over the earth from the beginning of the world.
5. And I saw the chambers of the sun and moon, whence they proceed and whither they come again, and their glorious return, and how one is superior to the other, and their stately orbit, and how they do not leave their orbit,
and they add nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it, and they keep faith with each other, in accordance with the oath by which they are bound together.
6. And first the sun goes forth and traverses his path according to the commandment of the Lord of Spirits, and mighty is His name for ever and ever.
7. And after that I saw the hidden and the visible path of the moon, and she accomplishes the course of her path in that place by day and by night–the one holding a position opposite to the other before the Lord of Spirits.
And they give thanks and praise and rest not;
For unto them is their thanksgiving rest.
8. For the sun changes oft for a blessing or a curse,
And the course of the path of the moon is light to the righteous
And darkness to the sinners in the name of the Lord,
Who made a separation between the light and the darkness,
And divided the spirits of men,
And strengthened the spirits of the righteous,
In the name of His righteousness.
9. For no angel hinders and no power is able to hinder; for He appoints a judge for them all and He judges them all before Him.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 42
The Dwelling-places of Wisdom and of Unrighteousness.
1. Wisdom found no place where she might dwell;
Then a dwelling-place was assigned her in the heavens.
2 Wisdom went forth to make her dwelling among the children of men,
And found no dwelling-place:
Wisdom returned to her place,
And took her seat among the angels.
3 And unrighteousness went forth from her chambers:
Whom she sought not she found,
And dwelt with them, p. 62
As rain in a desert
And dew on a thirsty land.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 43
Astronomical Secrets Continued – Lightning and stars
1. And I saw other lightnings and the stars of heaven, and I saw how He called them all by their names and they hearkened unto Him.
2. And I saw how they are weighed in a righteous balance according to their proportions of light: (I saw) the width of their spaces and the day of their appearing,
and how their revolution produces lightning: and (I saw) their revolution according to the number of the angels, and (how) they keep faith with each other.
3. And I asked the angel who went with me who showed me what was hidden: ‘What are these?’
4. And he said to me: ‘The Lord of Spirits hath showed thee their parabolic meaning (lit. ‘their parable’): these are the names of the holy who dwell on the earth and believe in the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.’
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 44
Lightning and stars continued
Also another phenomenon I saw in regard to the lightnings: how some of the stars arise and become lightnings and cannot part with their new form.