Table Of Contents
- 1 Book Of Enoch Audio Chapters 26 – 36
- 1.1 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 26
- 1.2 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 27
- 1.3 Book of Enoch Chapters 28 – 33: Further Journey to the East.
- 1.4 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 29
- 1.5 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 30
- 1.6 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 31
- 1.7 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 32
- 1.8 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 33
- 1.9 Book of Enoch Audio Chapters 34 – 35: Enoch’s Journey to the North.
- 1.10 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 35
- 1.11 Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 36: The Journey to the South.
- 1.12 Like this:
- 1.13 Related
Book Of Enoch Audio Chapters 26 – 36
Enoch continues his tour escorted by a company of Holy Angels in Book of Enoch Audio Chapters 26-36.
His tours include:
Jerusalem and the mountains, ravines, and streams.
The accursed valley that is reserved for people who speak harsh things against God.
A journey to the North, to the ends of the earth (North Pole). Other references in the Book of Enoch indicate that the “ends of the earth” refer to its poles.
We know that he visited the North of the Earth or northerly “ends” because of the reference to northerly winds, snow and cold etcetera:
“And here I saw three portals of heaven open in the heaven: through each of them proceed north winds: when they blow there is cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain.” (Book of Enoch 34:2).
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 26
Jerusalem and the Mountains, Ravines and Streams.
1. Then I said, What means this blessed land, all these lofty trees, and the accursed valley between them?
2. Then Uriel, one of the holy angels who were with me, replied, This valley is the accursed of the accursed forever. Here shall be collected all who utter with their mouths unbecoming language against God, and speak harsh things of His glory. Here shall they be collected. Here shall be their territory.
3. In the latter days an example of judgment shall be made of them in righteousness before the saints: while those who have received mercy shall forever, all their days, bless God, the everlasting King.
4. And at the period of judgment shall they bless Him for his mercy, as He has distributed it to them. Then I blessed God, addressing myself to Him, and making mention, as was meet, of His greatness.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 27
The Purpose of the Accursed Valley.
1. Then said I: ‘For what object is this blessed land, which is entirely filled with trees, and this accursed valley ⌈⌈between⌉⌉?’
2. ⌈⌈Then Uriel, one of the holy angels who was with me, answered and said:
‘This⌉⌉ accursed valley is for those who are accursed for ever: Here shall all ⌈the accursed⌉ be gathered together who utter with their lips against the Lord unseemly words and of His glory speak hard things.
3. Here shall they be gathered together, and here shall be their place of judgement. 3. In the last days there shall be upon them the spectacle of righteous judgement in the presence of the righteous for ever:
here shall the merciful bless the Lord of glory, the Eternal King.
In the days of judgement over the former, they shall bless Him for the mercy in accordance with which He has assigned them (their lot).’
Then I blessed the Lord of Glory and set forth His ⌈glory⌉ and lauded Him gloriously.
4. In the days of judgement over the former, they shall bless Him for the mercy in accordance with which He has assigned them (their lot).’ 5. Then I blessed the Lord of Glory and set forth His ⌈glory⌉ and lauded Him gloriously.
Book of Enoch Chapters 28 – 33: Further Journey to the East.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 28
1. And thence I went ⌈⌈towards the east⌉⌉, into the midst ⌈⌈of the mountain range of the desert⌉⌉,
and I saw a wilderness and it was solitary, full of trees and plants.
2. ⌈⌈And⌉⌉ water gushed forth from above.
3. Rushing like a copious watercourse [which flowed] towards the north-west it caused clouds and dew to ascend on every side.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 29
1. And thence I went to another place in the desert, and approached to the east of this mountain range.
2. And ⌈⌈there⌉⌉ I saw aromatic trees exhaling the fragrance of frankincense and myrrh, and the trees also were similar to the almond tree.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 30
1 .And beyond these, I went afar to the east, and I saw another place, a valley (full) of water.
2. And ⌈therein there was⌉ a tree, the colour (?) of fragrant trees such as the mastic. 3. And on the sides of those valleys I saw fragrant cinnamon. And beyond these I proceeded to the east.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 31
1. And I saw other mountains, and amongst them were ⌈groves of⌉ trees, and there flowed forth from them nectar, which is named sarara and galbanum.
2. And beyond these mountains I saw another mountain ⌈to the east of the ends of the earth⌉, ⌈⌈whereon were aloe trees⌉⌉, and all the trees were full of stacte, being like almond-trees.
3. And when one burnt it, it smelt sweeter than any fragrant odour.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 32
1. And after these fragrant odours, as I looked towards the north over the mountains I saw seven mountains full of choice nard and fragrant trees and cinnamon and pepper.
2. And thence I went over the summits of ⌈all⌉ these mountains, far towards the east ⌈of the earth⌉, and passed above the Erythraean sea and went far from it, and passed over ⌈⌈the angel⌉⌉ Zotîêl.
3. And I came to the Garden of Righteousness, and saw beyond those trees many large trees growing there and of goodly fragrance, large, very beautiful and glorious, and the tree of wisdom whereof they eat and know great wisdom.
4. ⌈That tree is in height like the fir, and its leaves are⌉ like (those of) the Carob tree: and its fruit is like the clusters of the vine, very beautiful: and the fragrance of the tree penetrates afar.
5. Then I said: ‘⌈How⌉ beautiful is the tree, and how attractive is its look!’ 6. Then Raphael the holy angel, who was with me, answered me ⌈⌈and said⌉⌉:
‘This is the tree of wisdom, of which thy father old (in years) and thy aged mother, who were before thee, have eaten, and they learnt wisdom and their eyes were opened, and they knew that they were naked and they were driven out of the garden.’
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 33
1. And from thence I went to the ends of the earth and saw there great beasts, and each differed from the other; and (I saw) birds also differing in appearance and beauty and voice, the one differing from the other.
2. And to the east of those beasts I saw the ends of the earth whereon the heaven rests, and the portals of the heaven open.
3. And I saw how the stars of heaven come forth, and I counted the portals out of which they proceed, and wrote down all their outlets, of each individual star by itself, according to their number and their names, their courses and their positions, and their times and their months, as Uriel the holy angel who was with me showed me.
4. He showed all things to me.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapters 34 – 35: Enoch’s Journey to the North.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 34
1. And from thence I went towards the north to the ends of the earth, and there I saw a great and glorious device at the ends of the whole earth.
2. And here I saw three portals of heaven open in the heaven: through each of them proceed north winds: when they blow there is cold, hail, frost, snow, dew, and rain.
3. And out of one portal they blow for good: but when they blow through the other two portals, it is with violence and affliction on the earth, and they blow with violence.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 35
1. And from thence I went towards the west to the ends of the earth, and saw there three portals of the heaven open such as I had seen in the †east†, the same number of portals, and the same number of outlets.
Book of Enoch Audio Chapter 36: The Journey to the South.
1. And from thence I went to the south to the ends of the earth, and saw there three open portals of the heaven: and thence there come dew, rain, †and wind†.
2. And from thence I went to the east to the ends of the heaven, and saw here the three eastern portals of heaven open and small portals above them.
3. Through each of these small portals pass the stars of heaven and run their course to the west on the path which is shown to them.
4. And as often as I saw I blessed always the Lord of Glory, and I continued to bless the Lord of Glory who has wrought great and glorious wonders, to show the greatness of His work to the angels and to spirits and to men, that they might praise His work and all His creation: that they might see the work of His might and praise the great work of His hands and bless Him forever.